[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] TLD price increases must be stopped

BK bk13 at mweb.co.za
Thu Apr 25 13:33:46 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Domain name registrations form the basis of the internet and should not be seen as a basis to make huge amounts of money. The billions of websites and their owners would vanish if domain names became unaffordable to them – and I don’t think we want the internet to go down in flames do we?

Stand up and refuse domain name price increases now!

B. Kirsten

South Africa

---