[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] rate increase proposal

P Lewis phlewis7 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 13:43:44 UTC 2019

I understand that the new rate proposal will significantly increase fees to me as a buyer from the 10% increase to a no cap increase. What expenses are there that call for such a change? I’m requesting, since I don’t understand, does your company do towards this service. Why besides inflation should the cap go beyond 10% a year and why is there a 10% increase per year much less no cap for increases? I use over 30 domain names presently so would like some understanding.

Thank you.