[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] ORG price increase - NO!

Michael Sweeney msweeney at marvaworkshop.org
Thu Apr 25 13:44:45 UTC 2019

I wanted to comment that I am completely against removing the 10% price
increase cap for these domains.  Organizations that use the .org domains
cannot afford an unlimited increase.  Just because ICANN is greedy and wants
more money, that is no reason to ever need to raise the price more than 10%
anyway!

Our organization has a .org domain.  And the prices are already high enough
for any domain, especially when all you do with it is register it and let it
sit.  This increase is purely out of GREED by ICANN!

Thank you,

Michael Sweeney

MARVA Workshop

Russellville, AR 72801

479-968-4420

MARVAworkshop.org

MARVApens.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this communication,
including attachments is privileged and confidential. It is intended only
for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited if you have received this communication in error. Please notify
us by telephone or email immediately and destroy the message and all
attachments . Thank you.

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: The
information contained in this
communication, including attachments is
privileged and confidential. It is
intended only for the exclusive use of the
addressee. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is
strictly prohibited if you have received this communication in
error.
Please notify us by calling 479-968-4420 or email info at marvaworkshop.org
<mailto:info at marvaworkshop.org> immediately and
destroy the message and all