[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org pricing

Marc Menniti marc at moeddoodle.org
Fri Apr 26 18:05:39 UTC 2019

Can You Forward this to  Mr. Russ Weinstein, Global Domains Division I can't find a email and the one on the .org comment section is to globalsupport at icann.org <globalsupport at icann.org>

org pricing unlimited bad plan it hurts the little guy and nonprofits. I am a single
.org website user and have a limited budget.

Most .org are nonprofits. Versign and godaddy make enough off .coms and such need for the every individual to have a internet voice.  net neutrality is bad for the individual.

Domains
https://godsclimatechangeplan.org<https://godsclimatechangeplan.org/>
https://moeddoodle.org<https://moeddoodle.org/>

I would be priced out of the market with no voice

I will be putting a no charge for .org and .info in God's iClimate iChange iPlan that is what it should be.  Squatters can be dealt with more vetting and laws.

Regards,

Marc
marc at moeddoodle.org