[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comments for ICANN

Janet Hanpeter janet at planetjanettravels.com
Thu Apr 25 13:50:41 UTC 2019

Hello:

I am writing to protest the proposal to do away with the price caps on domain names by ICANN.  I am a solo entrepreneur and small online business owner - as a travel blogger and creator of an online course.  I have many different URLs for my business, as well as for my personal name (for protection purposes).  I can't afford the possibility of large price increases for my various domain names - and fear it would be very detrimental to not only my business but all of my fellow small business entrepreneurs.

Thank you,
Janet

Janet Hanpeter
Planet Janet Travels