[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price increase for domains

Lacey Stanton laceystanton24 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:03:16 UTC 2019

Hello. I am a small business owner in California. My husband and I solely run a plumbing service and repair company. We got word that there may soon be very high price increases to domains .org, .info and .biz.
We do not think this is right or fair to hike up the pricing on these domains. Most people who have these domains are either non profits or small business owners.
As you know having a website as a small business owner in today’s day is most important to sustain business, to get new business and to compete with other businesses in the area. Increasing prices may make small business owners have to take down their websites in order to just continue to operate. As you also know, running a business especially a small business isn’t cheap. We aren’t big corporations where a price hike wouldn’t hurt our capital. This would hurt our business drastically. So please think about the small guys that this would affect and hurt. Do not raise the pricing on domains. Thank you.
Lacey Stanton
Sent from my iPhone