[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price increase.

Marvin Nauman marvin.nauman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:03:22 UTC 2019

I manage 2 small Non Profit organizations. one is a Club with no budget and
the funds for Domains come out of my very limited Retirement funds pocket.
The other is  a "Citizen Corps Council of Pierce County" with an annual
budget of $500-1500 at year which is used to furnish supplies and emergency
response kits to people who can not afford to buy them for their communities
to be used in emergencies caller "CERT" or Community Emergency Response
Team.  Times are hard and we have trouble now getting donations to meet our
expenses.   Your proposed price increase could easily kill one or both our
website presents.

Marvin Nauman

Chairman, Citizen Corps Council of Pierce County

 <mailto:marvin.nauman at gmail.com> marvin.nauman at gmail.com

"The better prepared. the better you survive".