[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please keep the .org price cap

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:04:30 UTC 2019

The .org TLD is used by so many broke little nonprofits and open source
projects. If the price controls aren't kept in place, they could be driven
off the internet. At least with the 10% cap, budgeting for the next year
isn't too thrown off. I, personally, have about 6 .org domain names I use
for different aspects of ministry. I can pay $60/yr to keep those online,
but if it went up to hundreds of dollars? No way.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
(she/her)