[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Domain caps

Warren Te Brugge warren at myarmswideopen.org
Thu Apr 25 14:10:28 UTC 2019

By removing domain caps you have a direct impact on the people we support who are already living in poverty and struggling each day. Every dollar you take from us doesn’t get to the people who need it. We are a small 100% volunteer charity so the effect on the poor is direct. They loose out for your greed. Please don’t do this.

--
e: Warren at MyArmsWideOpen.org
BLOG - Facebook - Twitter - eNews

This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information intended only for the addressee. Please DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee.  If you have received this communication in error, please call us immediately at (480) 656-7988 and ask to speak to the sender of the communication.  Also please e-mail the sender at info at myarmswideopen.org and notify the sender immediately that you have received the communication in error.