[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .Org registry renewal agreement Comment

Rett Haselden rhaselden at stjohnsrh.org
Fri Apr 26 18:36:53 UTC 2019

To whom it may concern:

As a non-profit leader, I believe removing the 10% price increase cap from
the .org registry renewal agreement will have a profound impact on our
ability, and on the ability of other non-profits, to carry out our work as
effectively as we can. We need an online presence, but by opening the
floodgates of an unregulated price increase you will be putting our ability
to make an impact in our community at risk.

Please maintain the 10% rate increase cap in the registry agreement.

Sincerely,

Rev. Rett Haselden
--

*Rev Rett Haselden*
Associate Pastor, St. John's UMC Rock Hill