[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org domains

Brandon Lee brandon at denali7.com
Thu Apr 25 14:17:39 UTC 2019

If my understanding is correct in that PIR would be able to charge whatever
price they want for .org domains, that is not good business.

Many of the .org domains are run by non-profits. To be able to hike prices
without a limits will cause organizations over time to not use the .org
extension which I would think you wouldn’t want to have happen.

Everyone understands there are increased costs of operating a business or
organization, but reasonable limits should exist as they do currently.

I would suggest that you keep the current rate of increase to avoid
upsetting a huge customer base.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Brandon Lee