[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Keep domain fees the same

Denise Soltis denise.soltis at umojapartnership.org
Thu Apr 25 14:19:21 UTC 2019

Dear ICANN,

I am writing to urge you to keep the domain fees the same or allow only a slight increase. We are a small non-profit. We serve all total in all our programs about 3600 orphaned and vulnerable children in Kenya. Our mission: Umoja Partnership is a partnership of many faiths, from different cultures, on two continents, united in our service to change lives by keeping children in school.

Our vision: Transforming communities one child at a time.

Our budget is very small and we try to keep our overhead small so that the we can direct as much money as possible to those in need. $25 feeds a child school lunch for a year. $10 provides sanitary napkins for girls. Allowing us to keep domain fees the same, means that we can help more children.

Respectfully submitted,

Denise

Denise A. Soltis, BS Pharm, MSGH

Executive Director