[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please limit price increases for .org

This Star Won't Go Out thisstarwontgoout at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:23:48 UTC 2019

I found out recently that there is a new agreement going into place
regarding the price of .org URL's. I am expressing my hope that the
entities involved will consider that nonprofit organizations committed to
doing good for those with the least are the primary users of these website
domains. Our nonprofit uses the name ThisStarWontGoOut.org, or TSWGO.org.
Our small nonprofit helps provide financial assistance to families facing
childhood cancer--paying for things like rent and utilities, the types of
costs insurance doesn't cover. Increased costs in maintaining our website
would be a hardship, and take away from helping kids with cancer.

Thank you for taking this into consideration in any business deals that are
made.

*Lori Earl*
Executive Director
This Star Won't Go Out