[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] dont lift the price cap for .org

Permaculture Les Vallées permaculturelv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:32:09 UTC 2019

Dear ICANN

Have heard you are considering allowing the price cap to be lifted from domain fees. Please reconsider this. I run a group of non profit associations. We are hard pressed to raise funds as it is, if we’re going to be hit with increased domain fees it just makes our life more difficult.

When control of anything is handed over to commercial interests a) you wont ever get it back and b) they’ll just keep raising their prices and it’s the little people that suffer. Please, keep control over prices.

Yours sincerely

Lesley Verbrugge