[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] ICANN .org rate increase public comment

Jaime Hebert avhfhvolunteer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:36:10 UTC 2019

We are a small affiliate of a non-profit organization with a .org
website address. We oppose ICANN proposing to allow unlimited fee
increases for .org domain names. Our funds are limited at best and to
have the potential for unlimited price increases for our domain name
would be an unnecessary burden to our non-profit. We are trying to use
our funds to do good things, not to pay excessively high rates for a web
presence that is meant to help us spread our message/mission.

--
/Jaime L. Hebert/
Volunteer Coordinator
782-8255 | avhfhvolunteer at gmail.com