[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] please leave price caps for .org domains in place

Christopher Bolton cbolton at redcocoon.org
Thu Apr 25 14:58:40 UTC 2019

I am opposed to changes that would remove price caps for .org domains. These domains are used by small organizations and NPOs that cannot afford the same kinds of fees as large commercial organizations. For example,  I use them for my college teaching and research, and I have to pay the registration fees out of a small research budget or my own salary.

Please leave price caps for .org domains in place.

Christopher Bolton