[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Stop your capitalist behavior and focus on your real job

Bart Luyckx luyckxb at telenet.be
Thu Apr 25 14:45:27 UTC 2019

"the price cap provisions in the current .org agreement, which limited the price of registrations and allowable price increases for registrations, are removed from the .org renewal agreement. "

I don't want to pay even more to keep my .org website up! You guys are clearly lobbying for the speculative market players. Ever since ICANN I have trouble to keep my websites up and running. I am (and always was) a legit domain owner with the sole purpose of providing FREE information to the public, but ever since your annoying interventions came along the Internet is STILL filled with malicious sites and their corrupt owners. The only thing that changed since your existence is that registration became more complex, my personal information came up for grabs in whois AND NOW you're going to allow miljonairs to charge even more money from private site owners like me!?

You guys aren't worthy of your jobs.

Bart Luyckx
Belgium