[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Do Not Increase .org renewal fees

Stan White stanwhite at ieee.org
Thu Apr 25 15:01:02 UTC 2019

Most of us using the .org domain name are probably non-profits or other
small organizations. We are limited in funds since all of our funding
goes to help the operation of our children's camp.  So if the domain
name price is increased, it will hurt our other programs.  .org domain
name should really be a public benefit, not a  private way for companies
to raise money for themselves.  So, please, please, do not change the
present rules to allow major increases in the .org domain name
cost!!!!!  If you do allow the major increase, you will be hurting
children in an indirect way.

--
*/Take Care.

Stan White