[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Do not remove price caps for .org domains!

Adrian Sinnott adrian at sinnottdesign.com
Thu Apr 25 15:04:13 UTC 2019

Hi,

My name is Adrian Sinnott and I own a small web design and development business that, like many others, would be negatively impacted by removing price caps on .org domain names. If price caps are removed, the Public Interest Registry could set whatever price they deem necessary or lucrative or whatever, they could set completely arbitrary prices for any reason at all which could be devastating or, at the very least, prohibitive for small businesses like my own.

Please do not remove price caps on .org domains. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Adrian

Adrian Sinnott-Linden
Founder | Developer | Designer
SinnottDesign.com <https://sinnottdesign.com/>

This message is confidential and is only intended to be viewed by the individual(s) with the email account(s) addressed. If you have received this message by mistake, please remove it from your inbox, server, and/or device(s) that may hold its information.