[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

hr at digit.com.pk hr at digit.com.pk
Fri Apr 26 19:54:46 UTC 2019

Hey!

                Hope you are all fine and in good health. As, I have
notified you people have increase the price of .org, .info etc. domains so I
just want you people to know that .org websites are mostly owned by
non-profit or charity organizations owned website if you imposed the heavy
early subscription charges to it than they have to choose the alternative
ways of showing their presence on social media that I surely know will cost
you much as I own in the country where we don't spend too much money on
website thing rather than spending it on people so that we could utilize in
a more effective way of spending people's money to the cause.

                All I am saying that kindly reduce the amount as could as
you can so that more people can benefit from it rather than forcing them to
move on the alternative ways to promote the cause.

Have a nice day.

Thanks

---
Regards: