[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comment About Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Eric C Blount eblount at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:05:09 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm writing in regard to the Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement.
I'd like to urge you not to renew with the price increase cap removed. The
10% per year cap is a good thing, and there's no need to change that.
Removing it will only cause PIR to increase the wholesale price
dramatically in the future. I'm sure they'll wait a couple of years, for
appearances, and then prices will skyrocket. Please do not allow this.

Thank you,
Eric Blount
eblount at gmail.com