[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org domain costs are already too high!

David Stamps dbstamps at dbstamps.com
Thu Apr 25 15:09:46 UTC 2019

Dear ICANN,
I think .org domain costs are already too high.
Contrary to some opinions, I can tell you most non-profits scrape by on what
they can fund-raise.
Most perform great community services which build jobs, provides cultural
connections for future generations and takes up the slack from declining
support from government.
While the aims and goals of PIR are all well and good, they need to find a
way to raise funds other than off the backs of the small charitable
organizations that can ill afford the kind of price hikes we have seen in
the last few years. I am astounded that you are considering taking any
constraints.

Regards, David

David Stamps
20 Pine Brook Ln