[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] no on .org price hikes

erosen at buildingbiology.net erosen at buildingbiology.net
Thu Apr 25 15:24:14 UTC 2019

Hello,

I work for a small non-profit that educates professionals and the
general public on how to make homes safer for health inside and out. We
operate on thin margins and any increase in our costs makes it harder
for us to support our important mission. While price hikes in general
for something like domain names seems to be a simple cash grab, .orgs
seem to be especially vulnerable and should be protected so the many
worthy organizations that use them can continue to provide the services
upon which so many depend.

Thank you.

Erik Rosen
Director of Operations, IBE
(412) 657-2445
erosen at buildingbiology.net
www.buildingbiology.net

International Institute for Building-Biology® & Ecology (IBE) is a
501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, dedicated to educating both
professionals and the general public about how to create healthy homes,
schools, and workplaces.