[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please do not remove price caps

info at secretsocietymusic.org info at secretsocietymusic.org
Thu Apr 25 15:29:40 UTC 2019

Hello,

My name is Darcy James Argue and I am a Grammy-nominated jazz artist. I depend on my website, secretsocietymusic.org, to keep my fans in the loop about our performances and recordings. The proposal to eliminate the price caps on .org domains and let  PIR set whatever prices it wants will result in massive increases in my website expenses. PIR has a monopoly on .org domains and should not be allowed to exploit that monopoly by harming individual site owners like myself. I urge you to keep the 10% yearly cap in place.

Best,

— DJA

-----
http://secretsocietymusic.org