[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org comment

Anne Showers ahshowers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:14:14 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am a CEO of a small non-profit in Buffalo, NY, Accessible Academics.  We serve young adults with disabilities. Our tech budget is very tight.  If there is an increase in fees for our .org domain name, that cuts funding towards other areas of our programming. Please reconsider your proposal to significantly increase the cost of .org domain names.  That increase would hit non-profits the hardest - and the nonprofit sector does the most work for our communities on the smallest budgets!

Thank you for your consideration.

Best,

Anne Showers