[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Removal of fee cap

Jennifer Wilton jlswilton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:16:18 UTC 2019

I am the holder of a number of .org domains on behalf of small non-profits for whom I develop and maintain websites. The proposed removal of a cap on fees could be very damaging to the already-tight budgets of these organizations, and provides a single non-profit with all the benefit of the increased fees. I can see no benefit to any of my clients in this action. In general, organizations holding .org TLDs are doing good work with little pay. This cap removal hurts them. I urge you to reconsider this action.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Wilton