[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Removal of price caps by PIR for .org domains

indidginus at gmail.com indidginus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:17:34 UTC 2019

Hello,

My domain name provider recently informed me that you intend to remove
price caps on all .org domain names. I am writing to protest this move.
If you implement this change you will cripple our small business website
as we will not be able to afford to pay 10 times as much for our current
domain name reclaimdesign.org (which Namecheap suggest could happen).
Our business is just run by my husband and myself. We do not overcharge
for our products or implement insane price hikes. We would ask you
please to consider the same.

Kind Regards,

Nikki Rixon.

--

*/Reclaim Design/* - Beautiful Environmentally Aware Home Decor and Gift
Ideas made from Recycled Materials.