[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comment regarding tot he Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Friends of El Cerrito LIbrary elcerritolibraryfriends at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 15:40:01 UTC 2019

Hello, to whom this concerns,

Please help non-profits keep overhead expenses low by not increasing the cost of .org domain addresses.

As we increasingly move into digital space to do our organizing, we have little choice but to purchase web hosting and storage services, which add to our overhead expenses. Please help us keep costs down by increasing the cost of domains as little as possible, if not none.

Thank you for listening.

Amy Rogers
Friends of El Cerrito Library