[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] We oppose the .org pricing change

Callahan, Todd P tcallahan at kut.org
Thu Apr 25 16:08:06 UTC 2019

Being a nonprofit is challenging enough. We do a lot with a little and pour as much effort and money as we can into the communities we serve. Creating an open market for the .org domain extension would likely take resources from our communities just for some profit-driven entity to profit. It’s ridiculous this is even a proposal. There’s an element of pride having a .org instead of a .com. It shouldn’t cost extra. Help us keep our energy focused where it should be. Don’t change a thing.

Todd Callahan