[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .com domains

Elizabeth Hendry outlook_EA159B7E02C4ED7F at outlook.com
Thu Apr 25 16:19:23 UTC 2019

Sirs,
I am not a .org domain holder, and I am still concerned that there is a proposal to remove the cap on these domain names pricing.
As I understand the situation, it is normally charities and not profit organisations that use these domains.  Increasing the prices for the names could very well severely impact the finances of such organisations.  I think you should retain the cap, going forward.
Yours
Elizabeth Hendry