[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Amos Levy amosflevy at icloud.com
Thu Apr 25 16:13:56 UTC 2019

Please do not remove price regulations for .org domains. These domains are mostly used by nonprofits who operate to serve the public good, providing services that are not offered by the public sector, or covered by the market. Every additional dollar that these organizations pay towards domain registry is a dollar less that they have to provide these important services that hold our society together, and improve our quality of life.