[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please sustain the 10% limit.

Amy Gauna amy at gauna.org
Thu Apr 25 16:17:00 UTC 2019

The .org domain was awarded without risk, unlike the newer TLD
registrars.  A greater than 10% increase will hurt .org domain owners
like myself and possibly force us to move all of our email and sites to
new TLDs which would greatly damage our relationships with people, as
something always falls between the cracks when migrating to a new
domain.  If anything, this increase should be reigned in or
responsibility for the domains should be awarded to a non-profit
international group who can be trusted to keep the best interests of the
general web in mind rather than looking at profit margins.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

-- Amy Gauna