[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price Increase

cocoas entsj cocoasentsj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:19:12 UTC 2019

To whom it may concern,

It appears that once a customer gets the desire to do things that would help our communities in our neighborhood and around the world prices always seem to rise for someone personal gain and not the betterment of man kind.  However, we are just now organizing this organization and has not been a year yet and prices are already moving up with no real reason it seems if this would happen it would be after the first 2 or 3 years not the following year.  Moreover, I disagree with this increase currently and pray someone finds some type value to make better announcements on increase before we purchase these domains in advance and let us choose rather we want to go with them or not and not be hit by a surprise the next year before renewal.

Sincerely Yours,
SJ

Sent from Steven Johnson iPhone