[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Speaking up against rate increase for .org

Kate Hutter kate at lacontemporarydance.org
Thu Apr 25 16:28:40 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am writing to submit my comment against the removal of capped rate
increases to .org renewals.  As someone who runs a non-profit organization,
unexpected price increases are literally crippling as cash flow is
challenging and slowly gained.  A significant rate increase to a domain
name could make us need to remove use of a website entirely and rely only
on affordable platforms on social media.

I greatly appreciate your reconsideration of this matter.
Thank you,
-Kate

--
Kate Hutter