[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Do Not lift limits!!

Matt Kornegay mkornegay2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:35:26 UTC 2019

Please do not allow caps to be lifted on .org domains. This will significantly impact non-profits (that already have a limited budget) and their ability to afford costly TLDs. It will also cause organizations not to be able to secure other TLDs because they are not available.

Please, please keep this from happening. This will impact my organization and the ones we work with in a huge negative way and ultimately cause our online presence to disappear.

The ripple affect of a decision like this will be felt all over the world.

Thanks,

Matt Kornegay