[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org price caps

Beth Ann Hemming bhemming at altso.org
Thu Apr 25 16:37:35 UTC 2019

As a director of a non-profit who uses a .org address, we do all that we
are able to keep costs low so that our beneficiaries receive as much
funding and support as possible.  It is crucial for our organization to
have a .org address so that the public has the confidence in knowing that
we are a nonprofit organization and can know that they are on the correct
website when looking to donate to us.

The .org price caps matter significantly to us, and all non-profits, and
should be kept in place to protect organizations like ours from competing
for addresses.

Sincerely -
Beth Ann

--
*Beth Ann Hemming*
*Director of Operations*

Double your impact through employer matching gifts!  Find out more here.
<https://donorbox.org/company_matching/www-altso-org/search>