[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] proposed ICANN increase

Fossil News fossilnews at fourcatspress.com
Thu Apr 25 16:50:24 UTC 2019

Dear People:

As a tiny business, I depend on my web presence for most of my marketing and
publicity.

At this point, between domain registration, hosting, and other expenses, I'm
already spending upwards of $160 a year on one single site - my .org domain.

The possibility of removing caps/price limitations on fees is terrifying to
me. I'm asking that you take action to make sure consumers and
small-business people like me aren't priced out of the business.

Thank you.

Wendell Ricketts

Wendell Ricketts

Editor & Publisher

Fossil News: The Journal of Avocational Paleontology

FossilNews.org | @Fossil_News

---
https://www.avg.com