[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] I cann proposed increase on .org

drudennis drudennis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:19:56 UTC 2019

Dear Icann,I'm writing because I'm concerned about your proposed increases which will affect the rental cost of those using the .org addresses.There is a need for you to consider and understand that a lot of charities use this designation and by over pricing this designation you will affect our ability to be on the net and provide affordable services.Please reconsider your suggestion and cancel the current proposal due to it's likely negative impact.Kind regardsDr Trevir UdennisSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.