[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Regarding the pricing of .org domains

Dash M. Buck em.dash.buck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:53:34 UTC 2019

To whom it may concern,

I am a website developer with many nonprofit clients that make use of the
.org domain. Most nonprofit organizations can only afford their online
presence due to nonprofit discounts given by myself and their hosts.
Suddenly inflating the price of .org domains will cause incredible distress
to my clients, who are consistently working with strapped budgets. If the
yearly price of their domain expands enough, some of my smaller clients
will have to shut down. This means that the groups that they serve will not
receive the aid they had been promised.

In short: inflating .org domain prices hurts small nonprofits and the
groups they serve. Please don't do this.

Thank you.

Dash Buck
Websites and Education
https://dashbuck.com <http://emdashbuck.com>
They/them personal pronouns. Learn more.
<http://emdashbuck.com/pronouns/>