[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org

Kathryn Caldwell specialk1118 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:00:23 UTC 2019

As Director of Indiana Horse Rescue and President of Animal Protection Coalition, Inc. I can only express my fear of rising prices. Not all Organizations make a profit. Many of us are “real nonprofits” doing a service to our communities. We receive zero pay and have no paid employees. How is this fair. We have a .com site, however use the .org to note we are a non profit organization. There has to be some way for you to make money off those with money and not hurt the small organizations just trying to make a difference!

Kathryn Caldwell
Director
Indiana Horse Rescue

President