[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Comment on .org renewel

Adam Bowers albowers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:23:01 UTC 2019

I am very concerned with the proposed change to remove price caps on .org
domains. As someone who currently has a few of these and leads a non-profit
organization, I am very disappointed that this would even be considered.

Low costs are part of what keeps the internet a place of freedom. Allowing
resellers to charge much higher prices will destroy the free and open
internet as we know it and possibly cause many of our non-profits to have
to change their names and domain names just because of unreasonable costs.

- Adam Bowers