[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] (no subject)

Mitch Tarpley mkjaffiliates.com mkjaffiliates at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:41:11 UTC 2019

This is what you are telling us - In alignment with the base registry agreement, the price cap provisions in the current .org agreement, which limited the price of registrations and allowable price increases for registrations, are removed from the .org renewal agreement.

This is an unacceptable proposal and policy. First of all it is a very poor business practice to allow for unrestrained and out of control price increases from suppliers. There is always a strike back of some kind, from the consumer base. This unacceptable proposal should not be adopted. A cap of 10% increase is more than reasonable. It is more than we, in the real world see in annual net gains. The only reason to remove the present CAP and POLICY is so that unreasonable increases can be set in the future. It is your obligation (as our buffer)to protect the consumers (registrants). We (registrants) are asking you to show good faith in your capacity as an industry forebearer. Please, take the stance to be unyielding in your negotiations to leave in place our current price protections.

Sincerely,
Mitch Tarpley
MKJ Affiliates

Sent from Mail for Windows 10