[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Nick Speare nickalas at fastmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:59:10 UTC 2019

Hi, I’m writing to let you know that I OBJECT to the terms of the new .org registry agreement. My specific concern is related to the removal of price caps for the org TLD, but I would voice the same concerns for other TLD’s as well.

Since .org is typically used for non-profits and the like, removing the price cap would be especially detrimental. It’s rare that deregulation of price ceilings leads to lower prices for consumers. If somebody in the chain feels like they are not receiving enough fees, perhaps it’s better if the cap be raised instead of removed entirely.

I appreciate your consideration, thanks,
      Nick Speare

--
Nick Speare
nickalas at fastmail.com