[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Keep the price of org domains low!!

Michael Craig drmichaelcraig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:11:32 UTC 2019

To Whom -
Please do not allow prices  to increase for ORG registrations.  I have 2
such domains, both of which are pegged as non-profit sites.  Should such an
increase be allowed, I would have to give up my domains and close my
websites - something I'm sure many smaller non-profits would have to do as
well.

A rate increase would not affect large non-profits and other ORG businesses
too much, but would inflict a devastating blow to smaller non-profit or
not-for-profit organizations who depend of web traffic to stay operational.

For the sake of decency and compassion, don't do it!
Sincerely,
Michael Craig, DC
Norcross, GA  USA