[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Please no price increase

John Jester Ching johnjesterching at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:19:23 UTC 2019

Hi

I'm a small business owner and purchase domains regularly. I heard about
the planned price increase and removing the limits of 10% increase per year
to whatever they desire. It would greatly affect our business and would
like to request if you could stop the price increase please. It would
greatly help us small businesses and would be bad for our economy overall

Looking forward for your support in this matter.

Thanks

--
Thank you for your email! Due to my current workload I am only checking
email at 11am and 4pm. If you need anything immediately please call me on

- John Jester Ching