[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org renewal

Jacque Van Auken jacque at vanauken.net
Thu Apr 25 18:27:55 UTC 2019

Hi there,
I’m writing to comment on the .org ICANN contract changes/renewal as I strongly oppose lifting the price caps. I have a non profit organization and like many non-profits, we have a .org domain. Raising prices on .org domains could negatively impact start-up non-profits and grass roots organizations whose funding is already generally limited and scarce. Thank you for considering my comment on this.
Best,
Jacque

Sent from my iPhone