[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Do not remove price caps!!!

Dustan Drake dustanadrake at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 02:29:38 UTC 2019

ICANN,

Please do not remove price caps on .org, .info, and .biz domains.

This change could significantly increase the wholesale price that my domain
provider receives which means i will have to pay more because they will
charge me more. I nor my clients can afford this.

This is not right. you can already increase up to 10% which is more than
enough and more than inflation.  Don't stomp on the little guys.

Respectfully,

Dustan Drake
CEO/Founder - Body Mind Soul Marketing
<http://www.bodymindsoulmarketing.com>
+1-949-629-0294
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi