[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Price Cap Removal

Ruth Price ruthellenprice at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 09:02:43 UTC 2019

I am emailing to express my concern about the removal of price caps on .org domain names.  I urge you to consider the negative impact on the health of non-profit organizations if uncontrolled pricing is allowed.   Domain names are a first step in an organization's ability to access the public.  Uncontrolled pricing, especially for non-profits, would siphon resources away from their ability to serve the public by placing an unfair burden on their already limited funding.

Ruth Ellen Price
ruthellenprice at gmail.com