[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] .org Registry Agreement Section 2.10

Christina Kebbell ckebbell at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 09:04:54 UTC 2019

Dear Sirs

I would like to register my disapproval of the proposed amendments to Section 2.10 of the .org Registry agreement.

I think it is a bad decision to remove the cap, although the proposal is to bring it in line with other industry standards, companies could use this clause to charge unreasonable rates and consumers would be penalised.

Please can you review this proposed amendment wording to insert a cap to the amounts that can be charged.

Kind regards
Christina Kebbell
Operations Director