[Comments-org-renewal-18mar19] Potential price hikes

John Robins john at greatimpressions.biz
Sat Apr 27 11:12:47 UTC 2019

As a small business struggling to keep up a digital presence in a complex and expensive digital landscape, any price increases are going to have a negative impact. We are like many small independent companies, where small budgets have to be stretched thinly across different marketing channels. Price increases of any kind merely reduces the effectiveness of our marketing. And will put even more pressure on small businesses.

I am away from the office at the moment. This email has been sent from my iPhone.